Through their generous gifts of time and resources, dedicated alumni put into practice the University's motto, "Experience Teaches." There are abundant opportunities available to you at SF State!
Alumni Association Advisory Council
The purpose of the Alumni Association Advisory Council of SF State is to enhance the interaction between the University and its alumni, students, faculty, staff and friends.
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Council? Please review the Council Bylaws and apply today. We are accepting applications to the Alumni Association Advisory Council year-round.
Selected from a wide spectrum of class years and fields of study, Alumni Advisory Council members represent the voices of nearly 250,000 University alumni. They are proven leaders and engaged participants in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- David Abella, Liberal & Creative Arts
- Jeffrey Addiego, Health and Social Sciences (SF State Alumni Representative to the CSU Alumni Council)
- Alexander Amoroso, Health and Social Sciences
- Susan Beckmeyer, Business
- Sarah Brackett, Business
- Monika Brooks, Ethnic Studies (Chair)
- Guillermo Condeso, Liberal & Creative Arts
- Catherine Delany, Liberal & Creative Arts
- James Finley, Health and Social Sciences
- Natalie Franklin, Business
- Michelle Grifka, Liberal & Creative Arts
- Lars Jensen, Health and Social Sciences
- Rebecca Johnson, Science & Engineering
- Donna Kline, Liberal & Creative Arts
- Lee Lofton, Business
- Marissa Nicole Larsen-Currie, Liberal & Creative Arts
- Kathleen McIlwain, Business (Secretary)
- Anita Pepper, Liberal & Creative Arts
- Tan Phan, Business
- Paul Ratner, Liberal & Creative Arts (Vice Chair)
- Richard Rovetti, Liberal & Creative Arts
- Gottfried Tittiger, Business
Note: To nominate a former classmate, contact Associate Director of Alumni Relations & Annual Giving Senem Ozer at (415) 405-3580.
Volunteers are needed to review SF State scholarship applications from March to June. Applications are reviewed online.
You must be an SF State alumni in good standing and a member of the Alumni Association.
To learn more, please contact Ryan Jones, assistant director, Parent and Early Engagement Program at (415) 405-3639.