Alumni groups provide a fun mix of social, cultural, athletic, and academic activities for alumni. Check out the affinity and regionally focused alumni groups below.
- EMBA Alumni: Established on September 9, 2010, and led by Elisa Lau with assistance from Lisa Wu (BA '12).
- EOP Alumni: Established on November 28, 2011, and led by Mr. Alberto E. Olivares.
- Graduate Business Alumni: Established on August 6, 2012, Graduate Business Alumni Group is led by Ms. Sarah Brackett (MBA '11).
- International Relations Alumni: Established on May 8, 2014, and led by Mr. Eric Tesar (BA '11).
- Social Work & Gerontology Alumni: Established on June 24, 2009, and led by Ms. Kristina Lovato-Hermann (MSW '06).
- Theatre Alumni: Established on August 5, 2009, and led by Ms. Rebecca Kinskey (BA '05).
- Recreation, Parks & Tourism Alumni: Established on October 21, 2009, and led by Mr. Paul O'Connor (MS '06).
- Black Alumni: Established on December 12, 2008, and led by Ms. Monika Brooks (BA '03).
- Raza Alumni: Established on January 19, 2012, and led by Mr. Mario Flores (BA '05).
Regional Alumni Groups
- Austin: Established on January 6, 2010, and led by Ms. Heather Witte (MS '99).
- Las Vegas: Established on August 12, 2008, and led by Ms. Annie Duann (BA '04).
- Los Angeles: Established on December 12, 2008, and led by Mr. Luke Asa Guidici (BA '03) with assistance from Esther Hersh (BA '79).
- Phoenix: Established on March 12, 2010, and led by Ms. Shelley Wang (BS '93)
- Portland: Established on November 14, 2008, and led by Mr. Gerry Munzing (BA '96) and Mr. Dana Weintraub (BA '83)..
- New York Area: Established on July 14, 2008, and led by Mr. Chris Parnagian (BS '82), with assistance from Mr. Paul Dorr (BA '93).
- Washington, DC: Established on September 3, 2008, and led by Ms. Michelle Grifka (BA '89).
- France: Established on March 18, 2013, and led by Ms. April Yep (MBA '10).
- Hong Kong: Established on July 25, 2008, and led by Ms. Sanda Wang (BS '05), with assistance from Mr. Stanley Cheung (BA '08).
- Korea: Established on March 4, 2009, and led by Mr. Brian Sung (BS '95) with assistance from Mr. Homin Kim (BA '98).
- Japan: Established on April 5, 1998, and led by Mrs. Shoko Araki (MA '82), with assistance from Ms. Kanami Uchida (MA '02).
- Taiwan: Established on May 31, 2008, and led by Dr. Flora Chia-I Chang (MA '82), with advice from Dr. Wan-Lee Cheng, and assistance from Mr. Edward Chen (MBA '02) and Ms. Tina Li (MA '02).
- Thailand: Established on October 16, 2008, and led by Mr. Nithiwat Chaichanasiri.
Connect with Online Social Networks
Are you on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, or Twitter? We are too! By staying connected, you'll discover opportunities to stay in touch with friends and SF State, develop career connections and meet fellow alumni.